Hey Rich - Competition from Tracker??

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.thenextbite.com/cg
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Just found this site of www.trackerboats.com! it's specificaly for Deep-V boats but seems very INTERESTINGLY like the type of comments we get HERE!!!

Welcome to the TRACKER BOATS "Ask A Pro" FORUM. This Forum is dedicated to answering your questions specific to Tracker's line of DEEP-V Boats including rigging, performance, as well as operation of your TRACKER BOAT. Let Tracker's Pro Staff help you get the most from your boating experience! FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRICING, CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES, WARRANTY ISSUES, COMPLAINTS AND DEALER NETWORK ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL TRACKER DEALER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. Posts dealing with anything other than our stated purposes here will be deleted. Thank You.

http://www.thenextbite.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=2

Hmm, looks like it's just starting out. I may visit every once in a while

Integrity is at stake. IF they had approached Rich, I suspect he would have turned them down flat. The rules simply state nicely that "if you have any problems with your boat, don't say it here".

There's open and honest dialogue and there's kiss-ups. Let's look around the room.. I, Teri, Rob, Tee, and about every other regular here (with the exception of pro-staff team member Toxic who knows better than to spit on the hand that feeds him -- I'm still trying to learn that) would have posts deleted left and right and probably get ourselves banned.

Besides, "Toxic is a BAD kisser!" would have been determined to not be on-topic, and we can't have things like that happening :).

I would imagine that this board had considerable influence on their decission to put that up.....

Anyone know who Mark Boyd is?

P.S.

I don't think that board will ever become "competition". With the strict limitations imposed - and understandably so - posters will never get to fully learn the personalities of others and develop friendships the way we have here!

God Bless all my friends here on the NTOWS!

me!

I check the forums over on the next bite daily, mostly the muskie forum. The questions on the Tracker portion are pretty basic set up and which is better type. Pete Mania frequents the muskie board and there is normally some good info there.

Rich D

Rich D, but if someone answered that a BassCat was better, I think it'd be pulled rather quickly :).

You are ALWAYS going to have someone gripe about their rig and I mean always!! They better learn to deal with it. Doesn't matter if it is a Ranger, Triton, Skeeter or Bayliner site. There are vocal people with problems that own every make and model.

TOXIC

Toxic, I'm not arguing so much as pointing something out.

I've never seen anyone complain about BassCat. Now I may have missed it, or maybe Gerry pulled it because BassCat is a sponsor, but honestly, I've never seen one that I can remember.

I was going to say I'd never seen one about Ranger, but I heard some guy locally rented billboards to say that Ranger screwed him over.

Blazer, Bullet, and Champion all have very loyal owners as well. Oh and Charger too. Of course, I have complaints about Bullet boats. I ain't saying I wouldn't buy one, but the back deck in the two I've been in both squeaked. Yeah, I'm fat -- your point? :)

That site belongs to Gary Parsons and Kieth K. (I won't even attempt Kieth's las name). They are from Minnesota / Wisconsin and are Trackers Walleye equivilent to Kevin VanDam. That is why the forum is all about Deep V's. Kieth and Gary are the guys in the Tundra "Test Drive" videos. I've met both of them at BPS.

Note: Check out the Next Bite logo...Look familiar?

Snowman, I will agree..... I have never heard any kind of complaint about a BassCat.

Same with Charger; they are made here in Missouri (I still think of myself as being in Missouri.) and I looked at them before buying my first Nitro. The main reason that I didn't go with the Charger at the time was that the dealer scoffed at Nitro when I mentioned that I was looking at them as well; that attitude really turned me off to what is otherwise a reputable dealership. As a salesperson, I would NEVER knock another manufacturer's product - ESPECIALLY if my potential customer were considering it.

Latest posts

Back