• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scott Cleveland

YOUR CHANCE TO SAVE THOUSANDS!!!!

2008 Tracker Pro Team 190. This boat is used but in awesome condition and has less than 12 hours on the 2008 Mercury Optimax 115. I am the second owner and purchased this from a dealer going out of business. Boat is the balck version of the Pro Team 190 but has tons of upgrades. Here is a link to the 2009 version of this boat http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/?boat=2999 or you can see the 2009 at Bass Pro Shops.

I mentioned upgrades...this boat would sale for over $24,000 without even including the tax!!!! Boat and Motor alone are $21,500 new and then add over $2500 in upgrades. This boat is in mint condition and will save a ton from going to Bass Pro.

Boat comes with:

Custom Travel Cover

Stainless Steel Prop

Lowrance 522 w/GPS at console

Lowrance X47 at bow

Motor Guide 71 lb Trolling Motor 24-volt

2 bank on-board battery charger

Minn Kota 40 Eletric anchor Winch

Spare Tire and Carrier

Swing away Toungue

Please refer to the website for pictures.

Asking price is $19,000

Please contact Scott Cleveland 901-867-7505 or cell 901-340-9417 if you are interested. The boat is located in Lakeland, TN just outside of Memphis.

I know everyone would want pictures, but I have had the boat for three days as I purchased from a friend who has a delaership that is hurting. Go figure that in this economy!!!

Latest posts

Back