help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
i picked up my brand new nx882 on saterday, only one problem it was raining and i towed it home with the cover on. now my wind sheilds have light scratches in them from the cover. how can i get these scratches out??????

also what is the best wax to use on the hull??

i was told by one guy to use wd40. he read it in BASS mag. i just cant see spraying any kind of lubricant on my 20k invesment.

I don't know about wd40. I have running marks on my windshields of my 929. Looks like perminent stains from water blowing accross them. They don't go away but I wax them with softened boat wax to reduce their look. Haven't met anyone that could tell me how to get rid of them.

i wouldnt try wd40. it may harm the plastic. what i dowith my windshields is a wash them with windex then coat with with boat wax. west marine sells a was thats calles instant shine. works well on the boat.

Our body shop teacher routinely uses a blue compound and a buffer to remove fine scratches from motorcycle windshields. I used it on my boat few years back and it was great. If your interested I'll ask him at lunch today and see what its called and where you can get it if your interested.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back