Hello Everyone, Just Checkin Up

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald Fruge

Reaction score
Howdy,

Its been a while since I've posted anything. Just wanted to say Hello to everyone.

I do drop in every now and then to make sure Harpo is not telling any lies.

I still have the tracker, although I would like to find a good deal on a center console/bay.

:p

Have a good one,

Wolf

I'll be daggone!! If it isn't the Werewolf of Weeziana!!:lol:

Glad to see you post!!;)

Mac

Donald, good to hear from you. I've wondered how you're doing. Looking for a center console huh? What did you give up bass fishing? Are you planning on a trip to Fork this year?

Harpo

I am glad to see that you guys remembered me!

Mac: When ya gonna be in the south. Do you still do the BPS appearances?

Rich: Glad to see you kept this place clean. Just kidding, its still the best site on the web.

Harpo: Life been pretty good...just busy with the two little ones. I didn't give up bass fishing. I would like a bay boat that I can still bass fish out of and take advantage of the great salt water fishing that is all around here. I missed last years fork trips. First time I miss in 10/12 years. I will make this year if the good lord is willing. Will see.

Uncle Billy: Good to see your still a main stay here. Your like the energizer bunny....:D

Have a good one,

Wolf

If you make it to Fork this spring I'd sure like to meet up with you guys again. I had the time of my life last time despite the fact that the weather would have been better for wind surfing than bass fishing. I'm fishing some tournaments with James D. this spring so I hope the schedules work out.

Keep in touch. Same old e-address.

Harpo

Hey Wolf, glad to see you are still alive and well! Don't be a stranger, or any stranger then you are already!! LOL

Wolf,....yes, I do a LOT of BPS appearances,.....will be doing 7 weekends in a row startin in mid Feb. Will be closest to you during the BMC in Birmingham, AL. Feb 23-25th. Drive up if you can!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back