Hello from Northwest Indiana - 2022 Tracker Pro V 175WT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello -

New member to the community. Been fishing for years with small boats and brother upgraded to a 2018 Tracker Pro V 175WT Combo. Unfortunately, I lost by balance and fell on the throttle handle and put the boat onto a pier which ripped a few holes in the hull. Hard finding a newer hull without a motor. So, I bought him a 2022 version. I took the boat apart. Hence, I have many slightly used Tracker 175 parts including windshield, consoles, rod tubes, boat cover, steering column and cable, gauges, live-well, pumps, jump seats, etc. and more screws than I can count. Also, I have a 2016 Mercury 115hp 4-stroke with only 126 hours on it for sale.

If anyone could use something for their Tracker, send me a message and I'll see if I have it. Other than the motor, prices will be unbeatable as looking just a little something for my time and shipping.

Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_5218(1).jpg
    IMG_5218(1).jpg
    229 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230502_170302.jpg
    20230502_170302.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 0
Bruce,
Wow, that is not a "new member" story that you normally hear. I am sorry to hear about the accident, hope you are ok.
I lose my balance often, especially in my boat. The most it has cost me is wet clothes.
I hope you get to fish in your brother's new boat often. And your next cast is your P.B.

JIM.

Sounds like a nightmare, wouldn't wish that on any one.

Wow, sorry to hear about your misfortune. Wondering why he didn't just file an insurance claim. I'm sure you will find some takers on the parts.

Welcome to the group!

Sorry for the mishap. Boats are a ton of fun until they are not. A million things can happen that make a fun day on the water a nightmare.

Latest posts

Back