Happy Memorial Weekend

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
I hope everyone has a great Memorial weekend. If your fishing, catch lots, if your having a party, be safe and have fun, if your doing chores/project ..... well do them well! I will be in Chicago all weekend for a volleyball tournament watching my daughter.

Happy Memorial weekend to all and thanks to everyone that served!!!!!!;)

Randy!

While everyone is hopefully having a great Memorial Day Weekend, let's not forget that the Memorial Day Holiday is to honor those that have given the ultimate sacrifice to our Country.

Even if you do not get the chance to visit a Vetran's or National Cemetry, please hold a special place in your hearts this weekend for those that have fallen in defense of the freedoms that we all continue to enjoy.

Tex

Same to you guys.

Keep safety top of mind. I know on our local lakes, it gets a bit dicey with a lot of boaters, many inexperienced, and too much alchohol.

Well said Tex, well said. Many seem to forget the meaning behind the day!

CHRIS CAS

Amen...BE SAFE Y'ALL!

Remember: Safety has NO quitting time!;)

Back at ya!! Let's not forget those who never came back. I plan on doing nothing Monday except flying my flag at half mast until noon, them full mast the rest of the day. Then

I plan on attending mass Monday afternoon then a the cemetary blessing for those who died while in the service of their country.

Barry from La.

Have a good and safe weekend everyone. I'm off till Wednesday!

Gene

Everyone have a happy and safe weekend, and please remember the meaning of what Monday is..... hey Randy, enjoy the tournament and good luck to your daughter! Weather should be ideal, except maybe late Sunday/early Monday...Go Blackhawks!

Everyone have a great holiday and remember to please be careful out on the roads ok? There's always an inordinant amount of nuts out on this holiday.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back