Good morning NTOWS.....Sunday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It has been one long night at work! I swear, it seems like I've been here for ever and I've still got 5 more hours to go. Just my luck, it was 57 and sunny yesterday and I slept through it. High for today is just 37. Oh well, when I get off I'll be gone for three days.

Steve

Good morning... sort of the same story here... Coldest day in a long while here... 9 degrees right now.... But, Spring is getting closer every day...

Morning all, looks like another chilly one here. coffee is good and strong this morning.Just going to work on my tackle today.have a good one

Morning All--- COLD here today--10'

Happy B-day to me today-- Hit the big 6 0 ;)

Family got me some BPS $$$$ for the grand openning of BPS here in Olathe Feb. 22.:D:D

Have a great day all.

Rick.

Good morning all from Woodstock.

Raining and cold in the GA. High of 36 today and going to drop during the day.

Had an eventfull weekend. I became a grandpa on Friday. My oldest daughter had a 7#6oz bady boy. All is good. Can't wait till I can get him in the nitro for a day of fishing.

Dan:lol:

Morning all!! Well the rains stop but now the winds are picking up. I need football. Way to go Granpa Dan!! See everybody at work on Monday.

Barry from La. :)

Got up early this morning, but had a good nights rest. Wife and I are starting to pack up some of the things and clean out, preparing for our move. We tackled the 'basement' area this morning. Got most of my other misc. fishing stuff sorted, boxed and protected for the move. Still have to do the rods/reels in a couple of weeks.

Beautiful day today.

Tex

Latest posts

Back