Good morning folks

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

It appears to be a beautiful day here in mid-tn today.

I've gotta head off to the airport to pick up the granddaughters and then to BPS according to my wife.

We may take the boat out this afternoon, if not after church tomorrow.

I'm taking next Friday off and moving my bar-b-que treatment to early Friday a.m. so we can haul the boat down to Smith Lake Al and spend the weekend with our daughter and g-daughters at Lisa's place on the lake

Y'all have a great day

jdj

JDJ... you have a great day....

Here in Chicgoland it is raining kitties and puppies!!! And is expected to do so all day and into tomorrow...

Good morning to all too. Going to be warm in GA today, 90. Going to do stuff around the house then out on the water early Sunday morning. Have be on the water before the Jet Ski's and Skiers for a parking spot at the ramp. They fill up fast. Went out twice this week and caught a few bass and one alligator gar. What a ugly fish but gave a good fight.

Hope all have a great day.

Dan

Good morning everyone! Looks like another beautiful day here in east TN. I'll be asleep, less than an hour to go until time to go home.

You still skiing today JDJ? Be careful bud.

Steve

Thanks Greg

Not sure Steve the girls want to go to BPS from the airport so we may wait until after church tomorrow. A friend of mine is camping on an island on precy and says if I come out today he will pull me with my boat or his on his skis. That will let me test my broke back and shoulder. :unsure:

Good Mornin' everyone.. It's a little cool here today but sunny and nice. Well, I was supposed to go fishing yesterday. It would have been the first time since last December at the Lake Anna get together and only the second time in almost two years. I was outside Thursday getting the boat ready, etc. and I got a call later that evening with my partner cancelling.

**big sigh** I won't go alone and can't drive vry far so I guess I have to wait.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Afternoon all.

Started out as a nice day here. Till I draggad the boat out to a local lake...Then the wind really kicked up, and with my battery going south, it didn't last more than 3 hrs. Oh well. Did manage to catch about 8 bass. Only 1 of them was a dinker.

Maybe I'll just relax, throw some charcoal in the grill, smoke up some ribs,,,and have a cold beer.:rolleyes:

Steve

Back