Good Monday Morning - NTOWS!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Let's start off the week with a great positive attitude, and a Good Morning to everyone. Bright, beautiful Spring day here in E. Texas, and the lake is almost like glass. Although business is still slow to develop, positive steps are happening, and I'm studying for my Irrigation License (test next Monday). That, and someone that I worked with at EDS who got laid off when I did, just got a new job down in Clear Lake, working on a new NASA program!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and will have a better week.

Tex

Great Monday morning to you Tex! Storms blew the Heck through here last night. I can imagine the lake has found a new way to look worse. The level is coming up fast, but there is soooo much junk in the water and stained to bloody everywhere. We had a few more tornadoes come through also, but closer to Trep's neck of the woods. Hope they're all okay.

Was great last thursday, friday and saturday, crappy cold rain all day yesterday and today, and (gasp!) snow flurries called for tonite.. but then.. WOO HOO! this thurs - Sunday is supposed to be high 70-s to low 80s

I do believe there are now at least two "V" days on my work calendar!

Good afternoon. I'm getting ready to leave Missouri and get back home. Gotta get ready for Smith Mountain on Wednesday!! If I don't get reassigned that is.

Hey Dan -

I was out on my dock checking on my boat during a storm session over the weekend. We had 3 & 4 foot swells - knocking things around and beating the devil out of the shoreline. All my stuff survived well, but I had to put the cover back on the boat twice!

Tex

All the fun of living on the water! :lol:

Gettin' a little worried about Trep though. It got real bad up his way. Still praying for all affected. Let me know if you here from him. :unsure:

Hey Guys - We're fine here, we got hit worse a week ago Friday (We had golf ball sized hail when Tenn got hit), even ruined my hot tub cover!

Just been overloaded on a Monday at work, gonna be here working till 10pm tonite.

Trep

HOT TUB Cover? Man. you be stylin! who do'ya work for?

Latest posts

Back