Good Mornin' NTOWS - Thursday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Middle to upper 90's, hot, sunny and muggy here today. So what else is new?.. I still had stinkin' algae in the pool last night so I super shocked it again. I'll see this morning if it worked. Do you believe the idiots in Baltimore who are still going to have Raphael Palmeiro appreciation night? That ought to be something to see. I feel pretty well this morning so I may grab a rod and walk down to the water. I have a little ultra-lite I haven't used yet and if there are any white perch around it will be fun. Those suckers really fight.

Ok, coffee is on so help yourself.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Just found out the Orioles cancelled the appreciation night. Someone used their head.

Morning, Yep it's going to be Ugly hot today. Leaving early Sunday for Champlain, truck and boat are cleaned and ready to go, just need to pack on Sat then I be out of here for another week.

BF

'Mornin all!

All it takes is a coupl'a nice fish on an ultralight to really get ya hooked, Billy! I caught a 6lb Drum last month on my u/l with 4lb test; that sucker had me all over the boat and made 4 pretty good runs. Took about 15 minutes to get it in!:D:D:D

Morning all, highs in the 70's today:D. Bill, you may have to double or triple shock your pool and add extra algaecide to fix your pool problem. Have a good one, Chris F.:D

Good Morning All.

Bill, I often wonder how these fit guys, who make more money than they can spend, are not sure how they test positive. They either do not know how this could be or they did not know it was a drug. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One more thing, 10 day suspension it not nearly enough, should be 10 years, it would stop.

Bubby

Good Morning,

Supposed to hot here also, only 72 right now.

I guess the docs are going to start bar b queing me with radiation Monday, that oughta be fun. Radiation 5 days a week for 7 weeks and after the several treatmets we will start chemo at the same time. Let the fun begin.

Y'all have a great day

JDJ

Gooooood Moooooornin' Everybody

Well I guess the REALLY big news is the wedding date for the runaway bride has been set for Aug, 12. I'm so #*~<*&^@ relieved. I was so worried that I wouldn't find out the date but leave it to the media to ignore all the not so important news to let me know what's up with the runaway bride. BTW they are registered at the Pottery Barn, just in case you want to give a gift.

Palmeiro will never see the inside of the Hall of Fame, that's far worse than a 10 day suspension.

Hot today.

Harpo

Morning all!

Harpo - It could be worse. The Runaway Bride could be living in your neighborhood! :wacko: LOL!!

Good Morning.........yawm... i was asleep....some person in my family decided they needed to schedule the exepition to be worked on at 8 this morning....:angry:

Latest posts

Back