Good Mornin' N.T.O.W.S. - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Y'all..

Happy Sunday morning and I hope everyone is ok. I'm getting back into the not being able to sleep crap so here I am..

I've been throwing some lures into my creek lately but without much success. A few White Perch and a couple of Catfish and that's about all. I went to this little pond that was created when they built some commercial buildings. I had to walk a couple of hundred yards to get there and that almost killed me.:) I didn't think many people would know about this place but by the amount of empty soda cans and bottles and trash spread about I was wrong.

Anyway, it was so crammed up with algae it looked like a well groomed football field. I tried a ScumFrog and walked around throwing it out willy-nilly. I did get about three remarkable

blasts at that frog and despite trying different lures (Senkos) that was about it. The one thing that bothered me was in one semi-clear spot I walked past I noticed some minnows swimming around. They were Goldfish.:( So someone dumped there fish tank in the pond.

CIII, I saw the Myth Busters show about your Dad yesterday and it showed where they finally had to suck wind!!!! Man I'm glad I finally got to see that. It made my day.

Everybody have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Bill,

At least you are throwings something and occationaly gettings a fish! I've been so darned busy I haven't had a chance to find or try anything around here!!! I have seen some VERY interesting fish at the live seafood markets though!!! LOL

I'm off to India on Tues for the rest of the week, but taking tomorrow AM for a long walk with Beka after the kids go to school and we'll have coffee and a nice quiet breakfast.

I understand the not being able to sleep!! I tried the melatonin suggestion and it worked, but gives me a headache in the morning, might as well have a six pack if i'm getting a "hang over"!! LOL Tried a chinese sleeping remedy/herbal last night didn't work a bit. But once i'm asleep i'm doing much better staying asleep.

Take care, be safe and have a great Sunday everyone!!

Trep

Morning people. Off to watch my daughter compete in another horseshow. Then get home and squeegee off the boat for another guide trip tomorrow. I'm getting tired, the heat is sapping me pretty good. I need clouds tomorrow!!:p

TOXIC

Tox - Do you still work a real job, or has guide taken over? I want YOUR job!!!

Morning all!!!!

Trep, try taking the melatonin with water. Are you dehydrated? Seems to almsot have the same effect when I do it with too little water.

Good afternoon. Got a late post due to fishing this morning.

Did good some bass and sun.

Hope all have a great rest of the day.

Dan

Carlos - Mmm, i'm not a water drinker, so that is very possibily why the headache/hangover due to dehdration! I'm off to Delhi India in the AM for the rest of the week, back Sat. On Sat i'll try the Meletonin with lots of water (of course i'll be peeing all nite!!! LOL).

Also have a prescription for Lunestra i'm gonna try on my trip.

Dan - U SHTINK!!! Fish, fish and Sun, don't you have to work for a living??? LOL!! keep it up, and train those GA fish GOOD for me!!

Trep