Good Mornin' - N.T.O.W.S. - Monday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Y'All.. The living hell of another Monday.:) Well, for those that have to go to work anyway.. Hey, I'm not making fun of you! In fact, I'm a little bit jealous.:unsure: I've got one &_*@&%$*$ Doctor's appointment at 11:00 a.m. and another one at 3 p.m. Talk about ruining a whole darn day! I just never have good news and they seem to almost always want to hurt me in some ^#*&@$* way or another..BooHooHoo.:huh:

Anyway, everyone have a great and safe day and please be careful..

Uncle Billy

Hey Uncle Billy! Yup, I'm almost already completed one 12 hour day today, should be finished at 8pm here (7am your time) and then off to a cold beer and bed.

I'll cross my fingers on the Dr appointments and good news for ya!!

Trep

Morning (or evening) everyone. Had a quiet weekend. No fishing to speak of (just dinked around the dock - windy), but fiddled with the boat fixing up little things. Going to be off the week of Thanksgiving, so looking to do some real fishing then.

Have a great week.

Tex

WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABooHooHoBooHooHooBooHooHoo...Bill, they never ask if I want to be hurt, they just do it anyway. I had to get some shots. I think they're called Target Point Injections with needles about as long as a fishing rod. You know you're in trouble when she goes to the end of the hallway so she can get a running start with those darn needles.:( And yes Tee, I'll take some cheese please.. Extra sharp cheddar if you please and some crackers too ok?

Now she's talking about going back to the epidurals and something called facet injections. I've never had those that I know of. <big sigh>

Uncle Billy