Good Mornin' - N.T.O.W.S. - Tuesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin Y'all..

I've been sitting here sorting through CD's and lost track of the time. Geeeezzzzzz, I didn't know we had that many. They seemed to be all over the place so I bought a couple of wall mounted shelf systems. One "should" hold our cd's and the other our dvd's. I haven't gotten the dvd shelf up yet but the cd shelf looks really nice beside our new 46" TV. The console the TV sits on and the shelves are both a beautiful cherry so they match. I just hope the studs hold the darn thing.:lol::lol:

I hope everyone had a safe Holiday and behaved themselves. I missed Toxic's cookout but I'll make up for it somehow.:cool:

Everyone have a great and safe day!

Uncle Billy

PS.. Oh, anyone reading this that hasn't joined in our "what your birthday is" little thing, please join in..:(

Good Mornin' Ya'll, I go on vacation next Friday and can't wait. Pops is flying out from Oregon and we'll do us some bass fishin' up at Clark's Hill. Also gonna try to get him into some hog hunting. Me and the boy went out for opening day of dove hunting and shot a limit, had a great day in the field, my kid (17) outshot me, 13 - 11 :lol:! Ya'll be good.

Jim

So, how long can the studs stand in one place without taking a break? :rolleyes::lol:

Good morning everyone...

Uncle Billy,

If you have a Menards clsoe to you... Buy some "Toggler" brand insert toggle bolts... We use hundreds (and if you can't get them let me know and I will arrange to send you some), they are fantastic for attaching "stuff" to walls. We rely on them to hold very expensive network equipment.

Hey Greg,

I don't know what a Menards is? Are the ones you are talking about different from standard toggle bolts? I don't trust the standard toggle bolts a lot of times...

Uncle Billy

Morning Uncle Billy
Hey Chris, long time no hear from....I hope this finds you and yours okie dokie! I'm still a broken up old fool but if I wasn't noboy around here would no mr, would they.:lol::lol: Glad to "see" you buddy!!!

Uncle Billy

CJL - "Will try to visit much more often. " Well dude, don't know how long of a flight it is from SC to Shanghai, but you and the family are MORE then welcome to visit anytime!!!

Great to "see" you again!!

Trep

LOL Trep, I meant visit the site like old times, but thanks for the invite (do they have general TSo's chicken) :lol: