Good Monday Mornin' N.T.O.W.S.

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Y'all,

I have nothing much to do today so I'm going to try and get my neighbor to go for a ride up to B.P.S. to return some items. And I just know I won't get anything else while I'm there.;)

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Good morning all :wacko: & God bless :D:D Uncle Billy if your nabor can't go stop by & pick me up in Michigan I'll go.:rolleyes::wacko:

Good mornin' to all. Uncle Billy I wish I was as close as you are to that Arundel Mills BPS. I know that Hampton is Toxics "home" store but it can't compare. I will be going up sometime during the Classic to pick some stuff up. maybe I'll see you there.

Just wait till Richmond store opens up Bill....Gonna be the biggest store of all 3. I haven't decided whether or not I want to try and transfer up to that store when it opens.

TOXIC

Simply a spectacular morning here in E. Texas. Calm wind; beautiful sunrise and the lake is simply beautiful. However, I'll be in my office most of the day, only able to watch it. Got 2-3" of rain this weekend, so we're up a little above full pool. Not been too cold this winter, so the 'sandies' (white bass) are already moving into the feeder creeks and the northern end of the lake.

Have a great week.

Tex

Stuck at work today, but off the next three. Unfortunately the weather is not going to be nearly as delightful, but I'm still going to try and sneak out one day this week.

Steve

Tox - Do you have a date for the Richmond store opening? I can't wait. I may have to move closer. LOL

good afternoon all.

bill, all there saying is fall of 08 for the opening, but i know bps, it will be open right around or just before thanksgiving to make sure they get there cut for christmas.

toxic, i think you should try to transfer, this store will be closer and be more about the area and the waters that are close.

as for moving closer, i might have to mover further away, it just to close.

mike c

Latest posts

Back