Gonna test some equipment this weekend.... hopefully!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I got a small box of new worms in my favorite Choke Canyon colors to test this weekend. I've also got some new Abu Garcia Veritas and Verdict rods and some Revo STX's that I'm looking forward to breaking in properly. It's been a while since my boat has been on the water. Weekend was supposed to be clear, but it looks like we might have some rain moving in. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good "testing / fishing" weekend, as I'm bringing my son with me.

All the best,

Glenn

Beautiful day out today. Air temp was 82, but the water was considerably colder. I knew the fish weren't going to bite today because Choke Canyon was calm and flat. No wind at all. The boat quickly boogied on up to 70mph before the beep went off to tell me I wasn't going to get anymore out of it. Great ride. Settled down at a point and started rod / reel testing. I love these new Abu combos! I have a new Verdict spinning rod that felt so nice, I didnt want to lay it down. I have a feeling it's going to be my new favorite spinning rod. Threw some normal favorites and then reached for my new worms in the box... The box... The box??? Where the heck did I put the.... Oh crud! I left that box on my workbench as I was putting my rods in the boat. Guess I have to make another special trip just for those later this coming month. Supposed to drop from today's beautiful 80's, down to the low 20's by mid week! :eek:. Glad I got out today, but I didn't get a bite.

Latest posts

Back