Gone Fishin'

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Did a little fishin out in the backyard tongiht.. missed a few on Terminator type fluke in pearl.. But got one real nice one about 1 1/2 lbs and got one on a mann's baby -1. The best part is I stocked these fish last year they were only about 1 inch long. They have been eating frogs, crawfish and minnows for about a year, and it shows.. I think my bluegill are in trouble.. Everyone I catch looks like a small version of a 10 pounder, they are all FAT and THICK...

Anyway,, thats backyard fishing in my backyard.. gonna take the NX750 out in the morning, and hopefully break her in with a few green fish.... Wish me luck, I am going to try Dr's Lake in Jacksonville.

Have a good night and weekend..

Brian

I'm jealous. The pond in my backyard is still frozen and my boat will be sitting in the garage for a few more months.

Ice Ice and more ice is all in my forcast for the next 4 months........ok maybe im exaggerating a little bit maybe 2 months but t seems like 4 to me.

T.S.

Latest posts

Back