At Exacttly This Time Tomorrow.........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
..............Carlos and I will be 4 hours out from Smallmouth HEAVEN. 8 days of eat, sleep, fish on THE premier Smallmouth lake in the country (as far as we are concerned). Weather checks out, new moon coming up and the second wave of spawners ought to be heading for the beds. We'll get em' comin' and goin!! Average day on St Clair will be 75-150 with the average size 3-4lbs and the occasional 5-6lber. If you get real lucky there are 7lbers to be had and if one falls for my bait, a replica will be goin on the wall. This would be the year to do it since it is our 10th consecutive year traveling North. Carlos will show up top my house tonight, we will hook the lead sled up to my truck and at 3am we will hit the road. The Southern branch of the MVM rides again!! I bring 3 sponsors baits. Yamamoto, Gamakatsu and SPRO. That's all I've ever needed. Yamamoto plastics: Senko's (will probably go through 30-40 bags) rigged for bottom dragging, Kut-tail and Pro Senko for dropshotting, Flappin Hawg for bed flippin and canal fishin if the weather acts up, and a few of their other offerings. SPRO: Little Johns in all models (original, MD and DD), Aruku Shads in every color under the rainbow, and McRip/McStick jerkbaits. Everything terminal will be Gamakatsu, a ton of 1/4 oz football head jigs and all of my hooks. I will be taking a new product that I just got sponsored by QuickDrops dropshot weights. So far they have been the "holy grail" of dropshot weights. Can you tell I'm excited? I'm ready to kick the tires and light the fires right now!! Will hook up with Mac Daddy, Mini, Kneeley maybe Gene for a day, Teri is out for this year.

TOXIC

MVM2009 032.jpg

Awesome,..can't wait!! (BTW,..that reminds me...I better pack soon!) Gene's heading over Tuesday. We'll have a blast!!

Safe travels...seeya Sat afternoon!!

Mac

Oh and I forgot one of Yamamoto's baits made just for Mac....Twin Tailed Hula Grubs.....He goes through them like a fat kid eats cake.:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Good luck and be safe fellas! I'll be down on the Suwanee tributaries with a Tracker buddy for his first trip hunting hawg heads. I sure do look forward to seeing some of your beautiful brownie pics to fire me up for next month's annual trek to Lac Seul with the gang. Go get 'em guys!! :D

Have a great trip. I'm heading to Falcon this morning and expecting to do well, it's going to be crowded, Bass Champs is there, but the best time to go fishing is when you can.

You turks have a great and safe trip!

You guys are gonna' have to try the Big Hammer Swimbaits up there...the latest craze at Dale Hollow;) All the guides use em'.

FISH ON!

We are here.....stop......fish are biting........stop......arms are very tired.....stop. Pictures to follow.:lol:

That is all.

TOXIC

I'm having trailer problems so I'm not sure whats happining tomorrow. I had a caliper freeze up and I'm trying to find some parts. I'll be calling tonight.

Gene