Going to the camping side

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Whittemore

Reaction score
Hey guys! long time no see. I'll make it short and sweet. I've decided to sell my Pro Team 175 and head for the hills. Mama and I are going to buy a fifth wheel and start traveling some. My boat hasn't been in the water for a year and a half (at least) and it's a very low hour boat even though it's 9 years old. I haven't had it in the water more than twn times (honest) and the guy I bought from said about the same thing.

I have enjoyed all the fun and frolic posted here but it's time to move on. I'll come back for a visit once in a while. I think June was the last time I was here.

I've been idle since then too. My company lost their contract (utimately) but me and 47 others were cut June 30th. No job offers even after the new fiscal year. Iraq is taking up alot of dollars and contracts are fewer and fewer. SO I'm going to retire, retire and hit the road.

If you want a boat or know someone who is looking please feel free to refer them to Swap and Sell and look for me. I live about 20 miles south of Macon Ga. ;)

See ya'll later.

Latest posts

Back