Fish Breading:)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Let's hear some of your fav's.....

I like Ande's red coating that you can buy at Kroger's:)

Also I like experimenting with the different BPS brands...mix a little of this and that but, feel Ande's is good without adding anything.

Also I use ONLY peanut oil...makes a big difference:)

In a pinch...I have used light cracker breading and cajun spice when I had nothing else:)

I love this and have all the group at lake using this:

http://www.tonychachere.com/store/fish-fry-batters.html

At first read I thought it was fish "breeding". Made me think of Neeley and the carp incident. I think the charges were dropped.

My recipe is a s-e-c-r-e-t. Ya'all gather round the turkey fryer and we'll talk.

TOXIC

Hey man....she shouldn't have been on Bourbon Street in an outfit like that...I just did it for the halibut.

Then there was the Sheephead thing that resulted in the creature from the black lagoon........Will you ever learn....

TOXIC

It wasn't a SHEEPhead...it was a little lamb, and I was trying to use her to get to Mary.

It is pretty impressive how fast this one went down the tubes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I like schwans myself :)

No one except my mom likes fish in the house, that was why I was scarfing all that Walleye when I was up North!! A treat!!

Now THAT'S FUNNY! We call Sheephead, "POOPSHARKS" at Lake Erie......Bwahahahahaha!:)

Latest posts

Back