First fish on the season!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betty Smith

Reaction score
We went out on the Tenn-Tom at Columbus lake this past Saturday. Didn't catch any keepers, but caught a crappie. YEAH! First fish of the season. The drought is over!:lol:

I caught my first .... SIX this weekend. I took the boat out to shake it down after being put up all weekend and it started up like it had been running all winter!!!!! What a relief. Then to top it off I caught six pretty little green fish! Only one over 14 but who cares. More than I have caught than all of Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb.!!!!!!

Randy!

The first is always the hardest!! Its all downhill from here!!!!!

Went out yesterday, no fish. Water at 46-50 degrees. Probably hit it again Sat. morning.

Hi, all! Yup, tgrife was right! Caught several out today. This 80 degree weather is beyond awesome! Water temp. was in the upper 60's still, though.

Way to go, Randy!!!!!!! WHERE are you fishing?

We had such a terrific day out today. I wish I could say we caught a ton, but what we did catch was quite varied. Still a little on the small side, too. Lets see....Johnny caught a striper, a bream, and several "cigar bass" as he calls them. Oh, he also caught a few crappie, but just a hair too little to keep. I caught a bass, a few crappie and yes, I have the photo on this site to prove it, a dadburned snapping turtle!

Next time, we bring 4 dozen minnows. The only bad thing about the day was that it ended way too soon. We only brought 3 dozen minnows. Honestly, I think some days, we're just feeding the turtles!

ANY DAY FISHING IS BETTER THAN.......Well, almost anything!:D:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back