FINALLY!! ...Mom's going home!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say THANK YOU ALL, NTOWS Friends, for the thoughts and prayers during my Mom's last 2 1/2 mos of recovery. She's being released from the Nursing Home this Friday, and going back to her condo! :wub:

She'll have meals on wheels stopping by for a month or so and a nurse coming in 2-3 times a week for check-ups and monitoring......other than that, she's now independant and pretty much self sufficient.....man what a long time coming!! Our prayers have been answered and she'll be good to go for several more years now!!

82 years old, with a new hip,a repaired heart and a brand new "FIRST" Great Grandson,...she's livin' the dream now!! LOL

I'll be going down to spend the day and night this Saturday....I'll print out the entire 85 post thread we had going before....she hasn't seen it since there were only 13 posts, but she told me she doesn't even remember those.....reading the whole thread will make her day!!

Thanks again,..you folks RULE!!;)

Mac

That is great news. Always glad to help out with good thoughts and prayers for anybody, but especially the "anybodies" here on NTOWS. This little family suffers right along with you when you are facing a tough situation. I am glad that the news about your Mom is so very good.

You have done so much for me and others here it was time for you to get some "payback" that was good....:rolleyes:

Welcome Home... Glad to hear they fixed you up pretty good. We were all hoping and praying for you as Mac kept us updated.

Now that you are getting along much better I have a request of you. Since you did such a great job of raising a great guy, you'll need to do very little in the future...

But, we have learned of some things (that we won't repeat in detail) that you don't know about from his distant past (and like I said, we don't need to tell you the specifics). Those "things", however, make it necessary for you to "cuff the little brat"... So, when he isn't expecting, just give him a little tap or pull on his ear. Tell him its for doing some things you don't know about, but do know he needs a little "correction" (no matter how late.:lol:

Thanks from all of us here at NTOWS. For the most part, he's a great kid to be proud of... But, those unspoken "things"... Well, just know he needs it!

What a coincidence. My Mom is 82 and just went home from the hospital today. I hope yours is doing as well as mine.

Way to go Mama Mac, welcome home! Make sure you milk it and make Mac wait on you hand and foot. :D

That's GREAT news, Mac!! She's got to be thrilled, and I'm sure you are too.

SWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Mom!!!!!

Your "other" twin son,

Mini

:wub:

That's great news Mac. Give your mom a job well done from me.

Latest posts

Back