Electronics - How to question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good instructional video or book on how to used your GPS/fish finder? Laugh if you must but I don't really know how to use my GPS. Not even to run and back track a trail. I read the book that came with it so I need to get out there and practice. I used it alittle at the end of last year but never got really good at it. I could mark the trails but never followed them to get back.

I also need to learn WHAT things are on the fish finder. How do you tell rock from grass from logs? What to look for etc.

If you know anything that could help, I would appreciate it.

Go to www.lowrance.com and play with the simulator....and see the other thread and call me.

Thanks, Ken. Didn't know that existing. I am going to download the emulator tonight when I get home.

Ken, sent you a email at your listed email address under your profile, hopefully that is the correct one.

Buzz

Greg, great web site found out I don't know as much as I thought I did. Thanks :wacko:

Thanks, Greg. I will definitely be checking that site out! Gotta do the installs first.

Latest posts

Back