Delta Elite Tournament

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Kayaker

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Bassmasters Elite Series Tourney in the Delta? I have to say that each time I see Iaconelli, I like him more and more. He got the biggest cheers on Days two through four and he really paid a big compliment to everyone including the winner, John Crews. I know he is very polarizing - you either like him or hate him but if you actually watch him and not just hear soundbites, you would understand what I am saying.

The other two things that were pretty interesting were that I noticed that Shaw Grigsby has been really competitive lately and secondly, most of the top guys that didn't make the final two cuts were all saying the same thing - they couldn't figure out the bass. While I feel bad for KVD and the others, it's nice to see they have bad tourneys too and aren't pure fishing machines. I know I will never rise to their level, but this makes dreaming about it a little more possible knowing they are human.

Anyway, the next tourney at Clear Water should be just as exciting.

Bill, the MadKayaker

I noticed Ike has kinda' cooled his jets lately...still a good guy.

I have had the pleasure of hanging with Ike ( dinner and drinks ) a couple times, and he is a great guy. Completely different then they make him look on TV. He really is a class act. During the Norther opens last year we were sitting around chatting and he took the time to talk and sign autographs for every person that came up to him.

look what happened to Jared Litner's ride! leaving the delta on saturday!

IMG950142.jpg

IMG956807.jpg

Latest posts

Back