Confused

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sounds to good to be a straight deal... I wish I could buy two, thats about the cost of one here.

Shawn,

I was looking at their website. I don't see any wording that the motors are New or Used, it says Current Year. I would contact Mercury Marine and find out if the motors from Celebes Marine are factory new AND covered under warranty from Mercury Marine. Can't hurt to ask. I checked on my motor, 225XL Pro XS, $8037. That would be a steal for a brand new motor.

EDIT: Don't bother, it's a scam.

I'm not sure where your located, but I noticed Jaco's has free rigging on new motors until the first of the year.

BobG you must have found something out that was not in thier fine print??? At any rate if it's a scam I will stick with local soruces. Knew that had to be to good to be true. Thanks for the info!!!

Let's see here.....USA made engine, USA made boat, shipped from Indonesia. Cheaper. Just not possible. If something sounds too good to be true.......Jacos Marine is not a scam.

Latest posts

Back