Coming out of the Closet

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I guess most of you suspected it for a while but I'm a walleye fisherman primarly now instead of a bass fisherman. I suspect I was born this way but surpressed it as I was afraid of how society was look at me. Actually I really think I'm "BiFishual" and can swing both ways but perfer walleyes. Wow, I feel like someone lifted a weight off my chest.

fatrap

Mr. Grandick,

The truth shall set you free... (and in this case elevate you in the "eyes" of the world...pun intended).

Mr. Hammer... for that... thou shalt pay dearly... You should now never again sleep soundly for it might be an eyebrow... it might be your plaid skirt... But, you WILL pay...:p

Oh no? Ask my ex-wife from 30 years ago... LOL:lol:

You know the drill; "No better friend... no worse enemy!":p

And the truth will set you free!!! ANYWAY gonna do a two way tomorrow with the Tundra early walleyes then switching to bass. I just installed a Lowrance 552c color graph/gps and bumped the X97 to the front deck with a wide angle puck ducer on the electric.

fatrap

Say it ain't so, I will never be able to look at your drawings the same way again.....LOL

BF

ownin' a tundra ... like it wasn't obvious you swung that way.... i bet neeley gets all excited when you start talkin' graphs like that....

d

Tox - Even you can't hold a grudge for a year!!??? My gad boy, he's still holding a grudge against me from 4 years ago!!! LOL

I had a feeling about you Fatrap!! Enjoy them eyes!!

Does that make fatrap a switch-hitter??? I have suspected for some time now that there's something in the water down there in Iowa. But I never expected " WALLEYE "DONe ,DONe, DONe.

I live in a state were you have to be on gaurd for those kind of people all the time.:rolleyes:

So fatrap will probably be changing his name to something like erie-dearie or minnow or something like that probably soon do ya think.:huh:

Mark:eek::eek::eek:

All of you... take heed... I am making a list...

And, Trepper is right... He knows that forgiveness is not in the cards.... :eek::lol::p

Mike... I wanna be like Mike... Tin and "eyes" how cool can you get...

I see a B&B Crankbait Box, Planer Boards, line counters... all of those things are in your future...:D

Yep...I'm Bifishual too:lol:

When you live where I live and have fantastic resivoirs to the south and the great lakes to the north, it's just a matter of time:p

Same problem here in south La. I can either go fresh water or drive 30 minutes and be in salt water. I like them both.

Barry from La.:)

Fresh eyes, covered in cornmeal, laying bubbling in hot grease. Man that is truly great eating.

Love fishing for those 'eyes'. Can't wait for Trep to get back so we can venture back up across the border.

Tex

I still think of my self as "walleye curious".:unsure: I have a 'partner' who is a full blown walleye fisherman. He's always trying to convert me over to his side of the fence full time.

I think people are starting to figure out my secret though, when I come home with the smell of bait on my hands, they know I have been dabbling on the dark side.

Steve

I guess most of you suspected it for a while but I'm a walleye fisherman primarly now instead of a bass fisherman. I suspect I was born this way but surpressed it as I was afraid of how society was look at me. Actually I really think I'm "BiFishual" and can swing both ways but perfer walleyes. Wow, I feel like someone lifted a weight off my chest.

fatrap

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHH:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uncle Billy

The lipping thing was a bit tough on the thumb but someone showed me what a net was suspose to used for. All this time I thought they were for butterflies and crazy people. I did buy a pro pole for the front of the Tundra with bicycle seat.

I did have a yen to buy a downrigger when I passed by them at BPS yesterday. I need to figure out how to use one first.

fatrap

Sometimes we need to listen to the young ones in our society. My 13 year old son just says "Dad fishin is fishin" I suppose I should listen to him. FatRap you is just "Fishin" it'll be ok.

I bet there are groups where multi fishual's can meet and discuss their feelings, fishing, and whatever. I suspect that bifishual's have always occured naturally. Just look at the animal kingdom bifishual's occur with many different speicies

In all honesty I feel that the current boat will allow me to go and fish places that would have been difficult with the 170 DC. The boat payments will keep my gun room from spilling out into the rest of the house although I feel that all houses should have at least 30 or 40 assorted firearms about the place to make it feel homey.

I will have to get some photos posted soon.

fatrap

With only 30-40 guns that house is going to look "nekkid"... Need a few more than that for the "homey" feel...:eek:

Don't care how hardcore of a " bassfisheman" y'all are but, when you start catchin' em like these...it WILL change your mind maybe;)

Picture3.jpg

Tee Love them Eye!! Of course remember until a year ago I thought that was a "current" picture of you!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back