Collection for protesters?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
I am starting a collection to buy all these protesters one-way tickets to Bagdad.Any body interested?I don't want to see the U.S. go to war either,but instead of protesting I will be showing my support for all the brave men and women fighting for OUR freedom.I hope they ALL come back safe.Good luck.

Steve,

Did you hear about what had happeend to the volunteer human shields that tries to go to Iraq? good story that one!!!

Carlos

I had the T.V. on in the backround and had to shut it off,couldnt take hearing all the bull%&$% being said.These soldiers have to be scared,leaving thier families behind,getting on a plane to go fight in a war.I can only imagine the feeling of having people yelling at you while you are risking your life for them,so they have the right to protest.I guess freedom of speech is really a double edged sword.

Steve

The protesters have the right to free speech, but they forgot how they got it!! Maybe they need a reminder by living somewhere else for the rest of their pathetic lives!!

Bob G.

I fought in Viet Nam so they could spit on me when I came home. Guess that's the price of freedom. We had a saying in the Nam. For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a meaning the protected will never know.

AMEN Gary. Those that scream the loudest about not going to war are the ones' trying to protect their own butts. ie I won't fight for this country or any other if it effects me.

The me generation.

Latest posts

Back