Chat Room Occupancy?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
How come the bar on the right side of the window always shows the same number of people in the chat room from the time I get on until the time I log off? It never changes even when I know people have entered of left. Or is it just my computer?

me?

Scott - I emailed Rich this question late last week, haven't gotten a response, he must be FISHING finaly!!

If you refresh your screen regularly you will see it change. Just tried it, showed 6 when I logged in and it now shows 2.

You can right click on the menu area, and click refresh. It does not auto refresh.

Trep, sorry, must of have missed your question.

Donnie, I hope you and others realize that I do have absolute respect for Rich and admiration for anyone who knows anything about computers..... I have a hard time just typing!

Rich - Due to space limits at IBM I can't keep all my outgoing mail copies, i think i mentioned that question in a response to your email (back/forth) about the house. No biggie.

Trep

Trep, not enough disk space at IBM? Oh, that's right, IBM sold it's disk drive business. That explains the shortage of disk space. :)

Good one Rich!!! Yup internal storage is HUGE issue, they've capped our notes mail accounts to 175meg, and you get warning every byte after 75meg!

Gonna have to read up on archive DB's.

Scott I know your a good guy...that just "truck me as funny" I was really laughing outloud! I also have nothing but respect for Rich..afterall I have met some new friends here and had a heck of alot of questions answered! Keep up the good work Rich!

Donnie

Latest posts

Back