Changing my handle ,because I'm more Gross than Mark!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
To all you how know me as Mark G. I'm changing to Gross Because those who really really know me will understand.and those how do not ,are better off.Besides my friends and some people I don't even know have been calling me Gross all my life.So I my's well go with it.

That's with a capital 'G'.

Good thing your parents didn't name you "Les"....hahahha...that would've been a lie!!

Mac... LOL... Its good to get our failings out in the open... Like a 12 step program... Hi, I'm Mark... And , I am Gross.. yeah works... and fits... LOL

Feel free to use the Gross word in any context you would like. I've heard it all before anyhow. hahaha

Something like:OOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS!

Or does your wife tell you to "Gross me out" when she wants to go out to dinner?

How's that?

Actually that's how I came to my nickname. All the kids would call me Harpo, Flarpo, and all that kind of stuff, so to shut them up I just decided to like it and ruin their fun.

Harpo

Actually, Mark..... I've met you..... And PROUD of it..... I don't think that it fits you well at all..... I'll have to honestly say that I wouldn't do that to you and have no idea why you would want to label yourself that way..... But it is up to you..... I'll call you whatever you want!

me!

Good going Mark!! Now we got Toxic and Gross! What's next ??? Slimey (Rob in nuagahide???) Stinky (Scott and all those Catfish, or would that still be Slimey???)... LOL

Slimey! Stinkey! Scrawney!

That's three..... Who are the other four? LOL!!

Mahk-eee! Maaaak-eee! Mini! Richie!

Trep...you gotta be "Jar-Jar".....nothing else is quite as perfect,...post that pix again and let the proof be known!! LOL

Latest posts

Back