Bike seat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byron cooley

Reaction score
Yesterday I drove to Vegas to pick up an old buddy and decided to stop into Bass Pro Shops and look around. It's a totally impressive store. While in BPS I went to the Tracker counter to inquire about a matching bike seat for my 04' 640LX. After they ran my hull ID# I was told it would be $181.00 + shipping non refundable. Last week I called direct to tracker parts and was told $71.00+$13.00 shipping. Just currios why such a difference in price ? Is there that much mark up ? Was Tracker quoting wholesale prices ? I'm going to call them back on Monday to verify the $71.00 and order it.

At the BPS in Las Vegas the guy at the parts counter spins a big wheel to determine the price you pay...Bass Pro stores in other locations use more conventional pricing methods.

;)Harpo

Byron,

Are you sure you talked to Tracker parts? They usually don't take calls from Customers directly. Just thru a dealer. E-mail me your hull ID and I'll see what we can come up with.

Craig

They had to pull up the WRONG part...can't be that much diff in price.

Wow my pro seat cost almost $80 thirteen years ago and that wasn't with the pole just the seat.

Must be a mistake.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back