Best Website to Advertise a Boat?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
My ads for the Triton just expired on Boattraderonline.com, EBay and my local paper. What is the best site to advertise? I need to get something out there. I've had alot of interest but haven't sold it yet.

Try this site. They have alot of Tritons for sale.

http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/bassboard/boats_for_sale/index.html

Troy

Hey, have your own lottery and sell tickets for $50.00. Winner gets the boat. Sell enough tickets to cover what you want to get for it. Now I know this may be a little illegal in some states, but what the hey, should be a way around that.

Teri - Find local fishing sites in your area, I got a lot of bites from 2 of the boards for north Georgia. Also, post a color brochure with tear offs in the local tackle shops, gas stations..

I sold mine off www.adpost.com, its free. I did searches on every free website I could find that was accessible and used around here.

Trep

Teri, Have you tried the Tennessean yet? When I lived in Nashville, my next door neighbor sold his Bass Cat team boat every year. He always used the Tennessean want ads.

Good luck,

Steve

I had it in the Tennessean for 10 days. Got some calls but no lookers. It's $40 for 10 days so I am waiting to relist. I may have it sold but the guy can't come until next weekend. I've had 2 people back out already for financing so I will believe it when the money is in hand.

The problem with the Tennessean is....Tennesean's can't read.

You could of course post a picture with large #1 Value Fish n' Ski Combo.:p

Latest posts

Back