Bass Pro Shop

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
Just came back from a vacation in Branson. Decided to take a side trip to Springfield to visit the main Bass Pro Shop. The little women told me to buy what I wanted. Yea right. Saw some nice boats, 4-wheelers and a $8,000.00 shotgun. A man can go crazy in that place. Since we don't have a Bass Pro Shop here in southwest La.,it was a treat. I spent over 2 1/2 hours just walking around. I left with some hunting socks and a new wallet, but I got my Christmas list already written down for Santa.

Barry from La.:D

Hey Barry I feel your pain brother! Good news is they will be building one in southeast, La soon! A little closer! Happy T-day.

Don't hafta go to a store.......Ya got the internet!! Also sign up for their news letter and they'll give you internet specials. They won't sell you email addy either.

TOXIC

I am still waiting for them to build their Mall of America store, It will take up one entire wing There will also be an auditorium in that wing for differant events as well as a host of other things.

135,000 SQ. FT. it should be very sweeet!!

Latest posts

Back