23 years and counting!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
I will be celebrating 23 years of marriage this Saturday!!!! And yes, to the same woman!

She lets me fish and even gives me my own bank account that is money for nothing but fishing. I put all my officiating money in there. In fact when we added on to our house she insisted that the lower level of the addition be a "Man Cave" for my boat and other stuff!!!!!!!! Also gave me three great children, greets me with a smile every day and still looks great! I am a lucky man!:wub:

This Saturday there will be flowers for sure, dinner and a movie, wonder if she wants anything!!!!! LOL!:lol:

Randy!

Congrat's....very cool! My wife and I just had our 25th this past May....time fly's!!

Congrats! That's a beautiful thing, my wife and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary this June! I hope to be as happy as you in 21 more years!

Congrats!! That is awesome!! The wife and I are only half way there.:wub:

That's great. I know of very few people that have marriages that last longer than 7 years.

Congrats to all that make it happen!

Randy!

Randy - CONGRATS! Were 4 years behind you, and lovin every minute of it!

Congrats... Joanne and I just (October) celebrated 30 yrs... It is a treat to have a good partner... You are a lucky man... :)

Congradulations.... 36 years for me and my wife. Geez... I didn't think I was as old as Tex.

Bubby:)

Congrats to every one. Mine and I have been together 43 yrs. She's definately a keeper. I've made a bunch of mistakes in my life but one of them was not my choice of a spouse. Her only fault is she only likes to fish when it's between 75 and 80 degrees and the wind is not blowing. I got her to Falcon onetime in Jan and that as they say was that.

Latest posts

Back