2006 911 CDC help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Osborne

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing a 2006 911 CDC.

Does any body on here run one of the center console nitro's? Can you tell me what your thoughts are on these boats? What you like and dislike?

Would you recommend buying one?

What is the resale market like on these boats?

Shane

I have an 05 CDC......had a 901, 896 an 190dc prior to this boar, I like the CDC more than any of the others, spend most on my time on the South Dakota MO river resevoirs, can get rough and nasty, this boat performs better than the others in hole shot and over all handling, the ride in rough water is far better than any other boat i have ever been in, sitting in the center really changes the feel in rough water. if i traded boats again any time soon, i would not even thing of going away from the center console. one more benifit is found can sit in it, and at WOT you can talk to the non boater with out screaming at them, and it is also a dryer ride in rough water, sitting in from the edge as you do in it.

Not much not to like, it is heavy, so i would recommend a 250.

lots of fishing room, lots of storage.

DSCN0307.jpg

Be careful because you will never want a non center console bass boat again. Its a good boat.

agreed on all accounts. the best rough water bass boat I had ever owned.

I had a Z9 CDC the 1st year they came out, and hands down the best riding boat I have ever riden in. Like all boats they have their +'s and their -'s. All in all GREAT boat!!

Hello, I'm brand new to owning a Nitro, and brand new to the forum. I have a 2006 911 CDC and need parts (center switch panel). Do any of you have information on how/where to obtain? Thanks!

I am looking at purchasing a 2006 911 CDC.

Does any body on here run one of the center console nitro's? Can you tell me what your thoughts are on these boats? What you like and dislike?

Would you recommend buying one?

What is the resale market like on these boats?

Shane
Shane, did you ever buy your 2006 911 CDC? If not, I might be willing to sell you mine!

Latest posts

Back