Wow 2008 Nitros, why didn't someone tell us!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://bbcboards.zeroforum.co
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody "Z" crazy ?:wacko:

Just another way to jack up the price and get more of your $ :blink:

( insert pot stirring icon here )

I read thru the entire thread. Did you catch the pictures of the Z9? I have to say, I liked the center console and the extra seating on each side. Hope they improved on the overall quality because the design looks killer. Wonder how much it will list for.

P.S. Where is the Z - 750 ??

:lol:

I'm not a huge fan of the new Z9 center console layout versus the current 911. The loss of walking space around the front of the center console reduces the versatility of the boat, in order to gain something the boat already had a lot of: Front deck space.

Wait'll ya'll see the price tags on those........you won't love them so much after that!!! LOL

Chevy Is coming out with a Z-28 and It will be cheaper and Faster....:D

:rolleyes: Doesn't or didn't chevy make a Z28 model for every line, I seem to remember a Z28 edition of the Cavalier:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Tox - I hate to admit I know this, as a prior Ford Fan, but the Cavalier was a z-24!! I know because a convertible one would park (in 89-90) next to my Mustang GT Convertable and my wife could not tell them apart!! OUCH!!!

I happen to agree with Rich, as i've fished out of the 911, but for a pro I wonder if the HUGE front deck on that thing won't be the cats meow! Me I want the walkaround.

Trep

Back