Won.t Be There!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Riley

Reaction score
I was notified today that my boat will not be ready in time to make the rally. I am rather pissed off as the company that does the work started the job last fall (he had problems matching the gel and we had to get some up from Tracker). He has had the gel since winter and the boat for the last 2 months and today he told me the earliest he can do it is next week....well this is the third date he has given me and I am not holding my breath.

I wish everyone a GREAT time,

Wayne Riley

holy @#$@!$....sounds like what I went through!!! I feel your pain man!!!..All i can say is "KEEP on'em!!!!"...Call the dude everyday for a week if you have too!!! Unreal!!

Wayne,

Come anyway. I think there will be plenty of boats to go around. Worse case scenario, I'll dump my buddy Mike on someone elses boat and I'll take you and your son on mine. I wouldn't let a poor excuse like "I don't have boat" ruin the weekend of a life time. My truck broke down on my last trip up and I still found a way to get to Champlain.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Marke

Wayne, as Marke said, it appears we have more boats then anglers. We will have ample room for you to attend, so get your butt up here. I know it's not as fun in someone else's boat, but believe me, with this lake, these fish, and THIS crowd, you don't want to miss this rally. And again, for anyone who is tight on funds, my couch is still open. Don't let that be an excuse. This fish are running late this year, and by looking back on some old logs of reports, according to my interplanetary calculations, the weekend of the rally will be about the time they first BIG wave of smallies move up. Plus the largemouth will be where they should be for the season. Good and predictable.

Thanks, to all of you who have graciously extended an invitation for myself and my son to fish with them. My problem now is if my boat repairs are done next week I need the Nitro Rally weekend to prepare it (wash,wax,etc.) as my first money tournament is the following weekend.

Again, thanks to all of you. It leaves a real lasting impression of fellow Nitro/Tracker owners whom I have never met.

Wayne Riley

Latest posts

Back