Who's fishing and where this weekend?

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
My buddy Dan is already on the water from before lunch til dark!!! :angry:

I'm going out on Allatoona Sun am with Dan till 11:30am, then Beka is dropping off the boys, and the 4 of us will go after Crappie. Though lately a bunch of folks on our lake are catching nice bass around blowdowns on crappie jigs. An 8 yearold girl landed a 6+ lb bass last weekend on a crappie jig!! LOL

SO... Who's going and where??

Private watershed in kansas. Just caught 50 crappie between 1 and 2 1/2 pounds last weekend and caught a 5lb bass 2 nights ago. Sank 6 new brushpiles in there 2 nights ago. It's go time this weekend.

travis

Crappie in the AM on Sardis

Bass in the PM on the Ark. River

Tournament Sunday on the river

I'll be fishing a club tournament on Lake LBJ. It will be a bluebird day with a breeze so hopefully the fish will cooperate.

Partner and I will be on Palestine Lake in Indiana Saturday and on our local lake on Sunday. Boy I am just happy the cold front came through today and is going to stay the weekend!:angry:

Oh well at least all of us have to suffer together!

I got nothing :angry:

The surgery is still keeping me from lifting anything and the boat is still covered outside.

Next Wed., Thur. and Friday I'm doing absolutley nothing but cleaning out the garage and getting the boat ready!!!!

Fishing Percy Priest on Sunday with the new lures I bought this week. Hottest lure at Bass Pro in Nashville is Rapala Extreme Slash in hot pink. We'll see! I think they were having a contest to see what sucker would buy the last one. :D

Going off roading all day tomorrow with Land Rover. Can't wait ! It should be good and muddy from the rain today.

Well they say it is going to rain here on sat, anyway a friend wants me to come over and try to fix his jetski. Might just put the boat in and go by water and try a few spots on the way. He lives on Lake Wylie SC. and I about 5 min of the lake on the NC side. The spawn is just getting started here, got 14 yesterday in the coves, anybody that lives around Charlotte NC send me a email lets go fishing. I go almost everyday. Have had being home for the last seven months. Things will change soon wating for my visa for Kazhastan then got to go back to work.

TOM

NO WHERE!!!!!..... Sold the 929 and the guy is picking it up in the morning. I am really busy with work this year and thought I wouldnt have time to do much fishing this season. BUT, per doctors orders...... I was told to take it easy, not work so much and enjoy myself on the weekends more. So a new boat has been ordered and will be here hopefully with the month...I will miss alot of the spring fishing but maybe i can get some things done before it arrives and be ready to go when it gets here....

Have fun this weekend.... Be safe. Mike

Guiding a Jr. Bassmasters Tournament Sunday. Had a client yesterday. Outdoor writer Wednesday, guide trip Friday, Tournament Sunday. I'm b-u-s-y!!

TOXIC

Fishing a tourny sat on the susquehanna river and then on sunday i have a club tourny on a lake near me.Going to be busy this weekend. Then the first weekend in May i am heading to Lake Champlain to fish with a friend for 4 days.

We are getting thunderstorms all day Sat., so that's a day of watching fishing on TV.

May head to Erie Sun., as they are calling for about 2 ft waves. Depends on if my fishing partner wants to go or not.

Steve

I am taking a week vacation starting tommarow so I am going fishing all this week!:D:D

Came back from fishing about an hour ago. Caught five spots and a cat fish. Biggest was close to 4# and the rest was around 2#. Not to bad of a day. Temp in the high 70's and the water temp getting up to around 66. My Nitro hasent been scunked yet. Caught all on two types of crank baits. Caught one just as I was talking to Trepper. Going to go with him on Sunday. Hope all have a great week end.:):rolleyes::cool:

Gonna fish a tourney in here in Carrollton at Lake Wansley. Finished 5th out of 112 in the fall tourney.

Back out to the Potomac tomorrow - depends a lot on the weather. Right now there's quite an electrical show going on outside. Hopefully it'll pass by morning. Rain I can deal with - wind and lightening is another story!

JC

Club tournament on D.O.D in south Jersey. Nice little lake but it can be tough. Looking forward to it;)

Latest posts

Back