Who is still "THINKING" about coming to the Rally??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Let me know. I'll add your names to the "Rally E-Mail List" so you'll know what's happening!

And please let me know your e-mails so I can be sure I have them correct.

We're still trying to make definitive planns....

Neeley..... We need morels to go with the crappie..... :)

And, Ken, what is your correct e-mail? your profile still shows you at BPS.

That's the only place, Roy!

Make a reservation at The Moors and stay awhile!

Saturday and Sunday, April 17th & 18th!

Most of us will be arriving sometime on Thursday the 15th.

Almost all activities will be on Friday evening and Saturday.

Hey Roy - "too far for me iam in eastern ky," come on dude, i'm in ATLANTA and comming up!!

Looks like its gonna be Me, Jackie (brother) Clyde (father)

Looking forward to going.

Have it on my radar, but economics and also a club tourney are the factors. Will make a definitive decision sometime in March.

Tex

As much as I'd love to, it's just not in the cards this year. Maybe next year so long as it doesn't get any farther away.

Harpo

I have been "THINKING" about it for the last month or so....Will definately be there!!!!

Mike

Roy,

You need to get out more! I wish I only had to travel from eastern KY!! Drive on over and hang for the weekend!

Bob G.

I am going to make it a point next year. I have to concentrate on Fishing as a Business!!LOL I'm gettin there. I've just got too many irons in the fire.

TOXIC

Maybe I can convince Marke to go and I'll tag along. What do you think, Partner?

Craig

Oh man! That would be GREAT!! Craig and Marke!! WOWW!! Come on, Jill! Let Marke play! Please!!

Craig....Get Marke and come on down! I think Trep has enough room in his cabin for a few more!!

Bob G.

Put me on the email list. I am thinking about going to the rally this year. I will be camping in pisgah bay across the lake from moors marina. I camp/fish Ky lake several time each year. Marvin at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back