Weird happening again!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Weichold

Reaction score
I have held out posting this but heck, I have been boatless for three weeks now!!! It's killing me and I had to pull out of a Tournament this weekend.

Last year at this same time I had a broken Fuel rail in the Optimax shut me dowm. Mercury and the Dealer said it was very uncommen on the new Motor. Two months later and frustration I got it fixed, (was able to borrow a Cobra to fish events and do well at Oroville cashed three Checks

This year I had the Seastar steering main cylinder go out,

I was out pre-fishing for an event and noticed that it felt like I had went back to the good ole cable (HAR) not a good thing at fifty to sixty mph. The tracker Nitro extended warranty would not cover since there is a two year warranty from Seastar on the mechanisim.

I have had to play middle man for two weeks now to get it fixed!! I am pretty bummed to say the least. I was tols last Friday the new Seastar system would be shipped, well as of today the it's still not there!!

Wish me well two freak things go wrong that I am told do not happen!!

Wanna go fishing!!!

Mark

Mark,

I could go out Sunday morning if you would like. I'm still learning Lake Oroville, so I'd be happy if you wanted to drive or handle the front seat. I have a Nitro 911 with 225 Opti. I'd be coming down from Chico, so Lime Saddle is closer but it doesn't really matter. Call me at home at 899-9401.

>>Dennis

I forgot to mention. It's full of gas and all charged up and ready to go. I'm in Nevada City on Saturday... so you need to call Thursday, Friday, or late afternoon on Saturday. Let's do it.

>>Dennis

Tough luck Mark. I won't go into my three volume problems of similar issues. I feel your pain.

Just read what I posted, didn't mean to sound sarcastic, I meant to empathize with your problems.

Dennis,

Thanks for the invite wish it was Saturday, since I am boatless I already made honey do plans for Sunday!!

Now that I know there is another Nitro folk in the area we need to hook up.

Take Care Mark

Mark,

No problem. Feel free to call in the future. At looks like more ram on Sunday-and then summer will arrive.

>>Dennis

Latest posts

Back