Vendor For livewell parts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Balch

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I have a 2004 PT 175. My livewell has a drain, a sprayer, and an overflow tube. I need wire mesh covers for the overflow tube and the other end, the intake tube. Both the overflow tube and the intake tube are female threaded, so the screen protecters would have to be male threaded. Does anyone know of a dealer or vendor who carries this item?

Thanks, Bill

Bill,

I'm trying to picture this. Are you saying your overflow / intake tubes are threaded on the inside? I've never seen screen protectors anywhere with male threads (post coming out of them).

I had two of these laying around (but I can only find this one today - the other one is hiding somewhere I'm sure). They are smaller hole design - marked 7/8". I bought them for my old boat, hoping they would fit, as I needed to replace mine, but the hole was too small. I had to buy two news ones, and I just kept thse "just in case". I've had them for... Oh... I don't know.... :lol::lol::lol: If they would help, I'll send them to you but from what you are describing, you need the opposite:

DSCF1101.jpg

DSCF1102.jpg

All the best,

Glenn

Thanks, Glenn. I know my description of the part I need doesn't match anything I could find on the net. But thanks for your offer. I am going to ask my son-in-law to fabricate some screens for me.

Again, thanks.

Bill

Bill,

Just though of something - is it possible that these types of screens would work, and that you just need a 7/8" threaded pipe to insert in both the screen base and the tube in your livewell?

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back