USS MacDaddy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
My "Research Vessel"...:wub: (Look in my library...for some reason, I can't attach them into this thread)

Nice ride!

Mac's%20Champ.jpg

Very nice.... Too bad walleyes don't like sparkles... LOL

P.S. Again, thanks!!!

SWEET!!!! The pics look a hell of a lot better on here than on CL or the camera. That thing is CHERRY!

Mini

PS I will still call it USS FUGLY :)

That's fine by me,......just don't call me "boatless bank trash" anymore!! LOL

VERY NICE!!! Great looking rig Mac!! She'll treat you well for sure. Now go get 'em!! :D

Very nice. I fished out of a Champion several times while in SC - great boats. Always liked the qualtiy found in a Champ.

Tex

Sweet looking boat. Now you just need to get it wet and whack some toads!

Gene

I kinda liked the BBT name for you Mac...lol

Big Bad Toad!

Thanks Everyone,.....I can't wait to dump'er in!! I have to take it up to the "Motor Doctor" this weekend for her spring physical and routine check up.....then I'm off to the pond. I think I'll spend sunday in the garage, unburying tackle boxes and doing some MAJOR repacking and organizing...I have much smaller storage locker's in this boat, so that'll force me to be much more efficient and curtail my hoarding abilities!!:blink:

Can't wait to put a little of my mo-jo it it at the MVM!! And I promise, no stains.:lol: Are you sure it is red or is it just the pics?

TOXIC

It's cherry red.....fire engine red......the reddest red you've ever seen!! LOL

Yeah Mac, that sparkle looks strikingly familar to the 'red shoes' in the Wizard of Oz! You need some matching fishing clothing to match! And of course, maybe some red sparklily shoes to match also.

Think - color coordinated! :cool:

Tex

I can see Mac on the front of the boat at the lake tapping his red heels together saying ,"there's no fish like smallmouth...there's no fish like smallmouth.:lol:

LOL....I can promise you THIS,.....there will be NO RED PLAID SKIRTS allowed in that boat!!...:wacko::rolleyes: You listening Tox?!!!:lol:

No plaid skirts? What am I going to tell Brandi?
92860.jpg

OK,....rules are meant to be broken!! "Welcome aboard Brandi!!" :wub:

NO TOXIC Plaid!!:lol:

Stand firm Mac. Rules are made for a reason. Make her take it off. :wub:

Gene

Picture 5 shows that you know enough to keep the good stuff in the garage and the garbage outside. ;)

You're right Marty,....I don't let my neighbor's Ford anywhere near my Chevy OR my boat!!:p

Mac - I think thats the same Red as my Magnum, she'll be easy to pull behind the Dodge, bring her south and have Eli help you break her in with fish while i'm out of town!

Enjoy!!

Trep

Well that photo just proves that everny "family," has it's crazy cousin that evernybody wishes would not show up for the reunion. I hear banjos...

OMG I forgot about that picture!! See what you get for leaving your camera laying around :eek:

HAHAHA....Took Mac this long to get up the cahojnes to post that picture. :lol::lol:

Mac, your shield is on its way to me as we speak. I'll help install it but y'all gotta promise to quit looking up my shorts:angry: :lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

MACfound a "short" in your pants? Not surprised...you have very small thumbs!:eek:

Latest posts

Back