USMC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Those of you how have met my son Michael knows he wanted to join the Marines,Well sat.he took the oath. He scored a 78 on the test. He wants to be an M.P. I'm sure he'll make it. he has the determination.I'm very proud of him for making the right decisions in life.

Ye Ha another Jar head to pick on squids. Just Joking, I was in the Marines for a few years then the army as an MP. He'll enjoy it and if he gets the chance tell him to get into the MPI (Military Police Investigators Course). Excellent training that will help him obtain a job when he leaves the service.

You tell Michael I was very proud to call him a friend; I am now very proud to call him "brother". He has now become one of us forever... forever.

Semper Fi

congrats Gross. we're proud of him too and hope it proves to be a good career and provides him with what he desires.

jd

Mark -

You tell Mike that I said "Two Thumbs Up!"

I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend a couple of hours fishing with him! He is a very fine person - guess he takes after his Dad!

me!

That's awesome Mark,...give him my best!!..I remember when my brother left for the Corps in '71....and I remember when he graduated from the Naval Academy in '77.....and I'll NEVER forget seeing him in those dress blues,....it's the ultimate symbol of pride!! God Bless the USA and our military!! He'll be a GREAT marine!!

Mac

Way to go Gross! You tell that boy we're all proud of him!!

Hey Carlos; after boot he will... :) ROTFLMMFPCJNO

Tell him congrats. Another fine young true, red blooded, American young man.

Sheephead...

Among the many things its means is that you are acceptable and may join my Corps...

Greg Mike is at work and doesn't have in e-mail address. But I'll relay the message to him...

OK Gross and Sheephead let's see a picture of that Proud American Marine!!!

Latest posts

Back