TRAVEL COVER FOR A 901

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I'm in need of a travel cover for my 901.I have two mooring covers but no travel cover .Any ideas on were to pick one up cheap. or if anyone wants to trade a mooring for a travel let me know.

Mark

If you're not driving down dirt roads, you don't really need a cover....most boats enjoy the sunshine and open air!!!

Mac ,I still have that cover but...I never got the box!hahaha. I didn't realize that was a travel cover.

Ken your right!

Carlos your right to.

OK forget this post I don't need one after all.

Anyone want to buy one!!

That goes double for you guys from Michigan, right HAHAHAHAAH

Sorry to hijack yet another thread...

Carlos

The Michigan Mafia is very patient...........we move and act when the time is right and the kneecaps are calling.

OHYA YOU BETCHA ,,But I'm not originally from here.Before I quit workn for my uncle Toni and went into da witness relocation program..........AAAA but I've said tomuch already...fuget a bout it.

in the true sense of the word.........fuhgeddaboutit!!!

My mothers maiden name is Almaretta Rosa Mastandrea.Both my grandparents were from the old country(Italy). Hence the word paesano (one from the country) old country.

My 4 year old heard me say that one day .By the time he repeated to mom he said shut your cake hole !!

Latest posts

Back