TOXIC, KB and Carlos

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm the first one to post from the three of us!! What a day!! As usual we were scheduled to leave at 8am and everyone showed up at 7:30 (I was there at 7) dang fishermen, always early. Went to the first spot and spent most of the day there (on the Potomac)!! What luck!! Found a milfoil bed about the size of the infield of a softball field and with about 2 ft. of water between the weeds and the surface and we just cleaned house!! Boats stayed together and we bantered all day!! We managed to PO some tourney fishermen who just watched us pull fish after fish from right next to them (they didn't have the secret TOXIC bailt). Everybody learned something....right KB (who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!)....and we all had a blast!! Ran to some other spots later in the day and the old saying "never leave fish to find fish" really was evident. Few more but nothing like the first spot. Madman KB managed to beat my kidneys into hamburger and I am a little sore today LOL!! As he would say "we had our mess outta the water" many times. Once going by Carlos, we could have flown OVER Carlos LOL!! Too many funny things to put in this initial post so, when the other 2 chime in they will all come out. I bet Carlos looks at his soda bottle before drinking next time. Carlos' wife Sue put out quite a spread after our day on the water and we really appreciated that. KB tried to rearrange the rear end on my Jeep before we got to Carlos' house also (near miss), thank heavens for trailer brakes!! One of the most fun days I have had on the water in a long time. This site and the people on it ROCK!! The three of us are going to get together many more time GUARANTEED!! Ya'all need to join us!!

I'll post pics later.

TOXIC

ps...We're thinking about the possibility of a Rally on Buggs Island in the future.

Tox, Carlos And Family, Thanks for one heck of a day! Tox what a day! one of the most memorable to come i'm sure! Carlos, Thanks for the food and hospitality, both were exceptional! You gotta be careful who you meet over the NET. More on that to follow! Let's just say first impressions mean a lot! Because of this site i now have 2 new friends. and we will spend more time together in and out of a boat! I bet Tox and i had a least a 30lb Plus day! Just a great day! More later KB

Tox, Nice looking rig! Can we bounce yours around next time! LOL Didn't feel it yesterday but my shoulders are sore. don't know if it's from the beating or swingin' When you've been in a slump catchin' 'em like that is a good confidence booster! KB ps. Carlos, Did the swelling go down!

Ok here I am in lovely Alabama!!! Birmingham to be exact!!!

Trip was GREAT!!!! Had a great time KB and Tox are one class act. I think that KB needs to issue his rider a helemt in addition to the life jacket for the long runs though!!! That 901 really does handle the swells good!!!

I am surprised I am not getting more ribbing. All my spots had zero fish!!!! I had a great time that is for sure!! The spot that KB took us to was a new one for me and I will have to work the river a bit more north.

OK, the post should have been titled The birds, and the bees, Or maybe Airtime and surge breaks, but I think my personal favorite would have been Pink and Purple

Now for the clue in on the names. I drunk a yellow jacket, got a nice sting on the roof of my mouth!!! Now that was just lovely!!!! (BTW go not take Benadryl when you want to stay awake.) A buddy in my boat and I were eating lunch and a duck few up and almost got in the boat for some bread. I could have reached out of the boat and grabbed him!!

For KB. I wish I had a high speed camera. He was out of the water on one ocasion on the run back as the waves were in teh 2 foot or so height and that 901 on plane rocks!!! To echo what Tox said, I am glad that he had surge breaks. Car was turing in front of me, I get over. I see the car really slow down and Tox gets over fast, I see KB in my rear view mirror, left side of his truck, then the left side of the baot and the right side of his truck and then he was moving some, that got my heart rate up!!!!

OK Tox, ya knew this was coming. Tox likes color on his toenails. Seems he had some excure that his nieces painted them for him. I think he was showing his lucky colors for us!! Or maybe he was wearing his lucky colors for the fishing!! No mojo lost there :)

Really was a great time, I think that we figured we caught 9 or 11 fish in my boat. We all had a blast. Thanks you all and again, this site rocks!!!

Carlos

Carlos, Thats it ! Didn't think about that But Tox keeps talking about Mojo! It comes in little bottles in Orange and Pink. The next tourny, i will have to try it. I'm just not man enough to wear sandles. Now the cats out! KB

Ok, Ok, since CIII has "fat fingers" and it will take everyone a while to decipher his post. let me clear it up for ya....My toes were painted.....one foot pink and one foot orange....While in wisconsin after a hard days fishin, I fell asleep in a recliner in the living room of the cottage. When I woke up my nieces had autographed my toes (I'm sure my daughter helped) as a matter of fact, I have pics of me asleep and them doing it. They made me promise to leave it on till it wore off and a promise is a promise. KB was givin' me the "evil eye" in the boat and I tried to tell him the story but for some strange reason he faced me on the back of the boat all day!!

It just goes to show.....MOJO knows no limits!! We were spankin the CIII boat so bad in the fish catchin catagory that KB would hold up another 3lb'er and yell "Hey Carlos" and it got to the point where CIII would just say "Yeah, Yeah....whatever" LOL!!

more to come....

TOXIC

Hey everythings O.K. I knew you were alright after the first hour! I never felt those laser beam eyes watchin' my pockets. Knew i was O.K. after that! Ya' never know what your gonna meet over the NET! KB

Well I am glad that you all had a good time. I think, however, that we getting way too much information about Toxic. From being a bad kisser, running around in a keg and now finding out that he wears nail polish on his toes is just too much to handle. If a new client only knew about OUR Toxic I'm not sure he would even get to take anyone out. Maybe we can post some pictures at Sturgeon Creek since they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Don't ever remember Teddy looking like that. LOL

Ohhhh, I made sure that the ONLY pics taken were above the waist!! I took most of em anyway!! One group shot at Carlos's house.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back