Toxic going to the potomac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Toxic I might be down you neck of the woods some time in Apri to fish the Potomac with a buddy . The New Jersey federaton has a tournament down there in May . You going to be around then maybe we can hook up

Tom,

Where you putting in? What areas you going to work? I am 5 mintues at the most from Hope Springs Marina. If you all are in Aquia, or put in there let me know. You can pit stop here!!!

Carlos

Carlos , it looks like we might be down maybe the weekend before Easter or near the end of the month .I'm not sure yet. As far as were we are launching I think that maybe it maight be smallwood if that sounds right ? I'll post later when I know the details

Cool deal Tom,

I am in Germany the 2nd week of April, other then that, for now anyway, i am int eh area. Maybe we can hook up on the River!!! I know where Smallwood is at on the Md side.

Keep us poseted, maybe a mini rally or something in the area or at Quantico, good spot to beach the baots and have some chow on the barbie!!!!

Latest posts

Back