Too much fun!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
I coach my sons travel basketball team (7th grade) and we just finished our season. Well to end out season we had a sons vs, parents game. Believe me, what was supposed to be fun turned into a real game with the boys beating us parents 60 - 57!!!!!

This is no ordinary team as our center is 6'2" (all of them are 13) and my son is a guard at 5'9". I guess I am a pretty good coach for them to beat us like that. LOL! I bet there will be some pretty sore parents tomorrow!

Enjoy your kids while their young! They grow up fast!

Randy!

Great for everybody! Did the same thing with our son Troy against his high school team. However, in what was to be my last basketball hurrah, I was able to fake him off his feet and get a 2 plus the foul shot to win. Ironic in that I had to remind him every game not to be so quick to react ... I need to remind him of that game next time I see him .... :).

Marty same here, My son over plays so much that at least once a game he gets back doored! I got him twice and his teammates let him have it! It was great fun!

Randy!

Latest posts

Back