Today

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Sure glad nobody figured out that today is my burfday!! I would hate to overwhelm the USPS, FED-EX & UPS with all of the gifts arriving at my door.

In honor of my birthday I am giving you my possee's hand greeting.

Much like the "Shocker" but unique to those who know me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present:

THE SPOCKER........

TOXIC
3spock.jpg

Tox,

Happy Birthday! You mean my curado reel never got to you? Dang fed ex guys, you can't trust any of them!

Rich D

Tox - Happy B-Day!! Let me know if the new Verado 275hp I mailed via Parcel Post gets there!!!! LOL

May the Force be with you!

Live long and prosper, my friend!

me!

.....oh yeah.....

Happy Birthday!!

"Damnit McCoy, I am guide, not a miracle worker!"

Peace, Prosperity and Long life!

Congratulations.

Computer. Wish Mr. Toxic a happy birthday, even though it's one of those 'human emotions'.

'Happy Birthday Mr. Toxic. Please use the proper 'end' in blowing out the candles.'

Tex

Happy Birthday buddy....how old are you now ? 29 for the fourth straight year ?

Pierre

Have a Happy TOXIC Birthday! Now go sip some champgne and catch a bass:)

Happy Birthday, Tox! In honor of your birthday, you should send me a good supply of Senkos.

Yep, me and Jimmy Buffett are gonna take a little trip to margaritaville. My own "top shelf" recipe with a little Grand Mariner/Triple Sec and some secret stuff.

I am not responsible for ANYTHING I type after 6pm EST. LOL!!

TOXIC

Toxic,

Happy Birthday....and you can use this quote tomorrow morning....

"I'm OK not knowing what I did last night!"

Bob G.

Happy Birthday Tox!!!

Unfortunately Mr Scott cannot get my transporter working...soething about "not having enough power" or some other problem. I don't know.

Anyway, the rods, baits, and Ranger I was sending cost too much for those early century snail mail techniques, so you'll have to wait until Scotty can beam them over.

You still live near the corner of Uranus and the Klingon homeworld, don't you?

Or did your bic lighter episode vaporize all the klingons around Uranus???

Tom

I told my personal assistant to remind me of your birthday but as you know, you just can't get good help these days. He will be terminated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Harpo
Hanging.jpg

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear TOXIC!!!

Happy Birthday to yoooouuuu!!!

BTW, lillies are on the way!

Enjoy!

Sue

Happy B-Day Tox, enjoy one of those drinks for me, they're my favorite.

Buzz

I'll drink a few for you tonight.

Anything for a friend.........

Happy b-day

Happy B'day Tox, Here's a little Birthday cheer to ya, (**)>

(**)> (**)> (**)> beers all around!!

Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life in this forum. Happy Birthday.

FYI the "Spocker" is 2 in the pi.., 2in the sti..and 1 for the "G"....YEAH BABY!!!!!!!LOL!!!HHEHEE...I've moved on to expensive wine now. Getting ready to go out on the deck and enjoy a gooooood Cuban smoke!!

TOXIC

Tox,

I see that you're enjoying yourself tonight!!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

Tox...

Your gift is wrapped and waiting for your arrival... You're gonna like it!

Happy Birthday Oh Sultan of Stink,...Pharoh of Flatulance...

Guru of GutGurgle,....

Put the flame away and have a great day!!

Is it time to get up yet???????????

Actually, I was up at 0600 and on my way to Gander mountain. Worked all day talkin fishing and spent some time with Gary Kline talking about his E50 and his take on the fishing world. He is a nice guy. Spent some time on a radio station and talked a lot of fishing with a lot of people. They want my boat there tomorrow......BTW, I feel fine.

Tequila is like a good single man's woman....makes you feel good all night long and is gone in the morning when you get up!! ;)

Big Thanks to Carlos and his wife, they rescued me from Gander Mountain and took me out for dinner for my B-Day. Thanks CIII!!!

TOXIC

Hey man,

Anytime on the dinner, well most anytime anyway :) Looks like an uneventful ride home for you. Sue laughed all the way home over me messing around your truck. But she did say NO WAY to a new one right now :) Thanks goodness for used vehicles :) (Huh JR????)

Carlos

PS Tequilia does not leave me in the morning. usually very late in the next day. More like a bad smell that will not go away, not liek the single man's woman thing...makes my head spin just thinking about it!!!

Happy birthday Tox. The Michigan delegation will give you your gift when you get here, St. Clair style. In other words 1 little stinkin' smallie and a giant DRUM! I hope to make it down this year again to get into the toad-a-palooza we keep hearing about. Mac, Mini, Ken, Marke, you guys payin' attention? LOL

Gene

I dont know when I will ever fish st clair again....

back to Houston tomorrow

Mini

Latest posts

Back