Pleasant Surprise today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott R

Reaction score
Saw the Fed-Ex van pulling back up the driveway this morning, so I checked for a package on the carport...nothing. Then I saw a Fed-Ex envelope sitting on my saw horses where I've been doing some work. Get it and open it, and inside was a BPS gift card from Bank of America thanking me for using my new BPS credit card I recently applied for. Figured "Hey, there's $25 to spend at BPS." Call the # on the back of the gift card to check the balance and it was not $25, but was $100 instead!!!:D

Now to BPS to see if I can find something I need...

I've been working at BPS for five years and have NEVER NOT found something I need, or want or can't live without.

fatrap:D

I've been at the SA, x store since the beginning and what you say is true, about not finding something I need.

Nice, I got the card a few months ago and have had a few hassles just getting my points

good luck! spend it well

Scott - Great deal!!

FatTrap - I'm with you, my last trip 3 weeks ago in Atlanta landed me $500 poorer!!! But that included a yet to be seen Father's Day Present from Beka and the boys, plus buying them completely OUT of the shelves of the ShakeyHead worms Eli likes, plus a few other things!!! LOL~~

Latest posts

Back