Today on Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Had a real good mornin' on the Lake. Was out and about at 0545 with a beautiful full moon. Worked the hot side dike 2 and pulled in a few dinks and when I got first light I headed out to dike 1 and the canal.

Started at the duck blind and picked up a 4 1/2 pounder (nice fish) and then worked my way from the right side of dike 1 up towards the plant. They were certainly in the mood. Picked up 20+ and stopped counting. All running 1,2 and 3 pounds. ALL, and I mean ALL, were caught on Kinami 4" June Bug color. Went through 2 packages and then came back in around 1000 to get some chores done around the house.

Gonna go out again in the mornin' but gotta check my stash for June Bug Senko's or Kinami's.

Water temp in the canal was 79 degrees and 81 at dike 1. Dike 2 was 78 degrees so water is staring to cool down. Fish are definitely in the shallows since I caught all mine from the shoreline to 8 feet of water.

Come on December 3rd. Can't wait!!!!!:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::lol:

Hey! I only went half-way down dike 1. I am sure there are plenty left and besides I put them ALL back so you guys can catch them. LOL

Gotta love those June Bug Kinami's. Went on-line to BPS and ordered 7 more bags.

There he goes fishin my chit again!!:lol::lol:

Good job!! You do all of the recon for us!! Wait till you start dropshotting!!

TOXIC

OK, So who's in for the 3rd? What time are we meeting? I am planning on picking up Uncle Billy at 5:00, shoud put us at Mr Bills around 7:00? To early to late, let me know.

BF

P.S Arron you and Nick want to make a road trip?????

is there enough room for us all to launch and park at bills?

mike

bill,

you keep catchinf them like that and i am going to have to follow you all day.

mike

Back