Lake Anna this Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Well, decided to get up early and get a few hours in on Anna this morning. On the water at 0630 and the mist on the hot side was like pea soup. Nothing on Dike 2 or in Canal 1 but did pick up about five in the cove at the end of canal 1. Went over to the other side of Elk Creek Bridge and hit a nice four pounder immediately on a June Bug (Blue) Kinami Flash. About three more and I called it a morning. Nice day to fish but got lots to do at the house. Water temp in canal 1 was down to 91 degrees due to the rain over the last few days. Fall won't be far behind.

Everyone have a nice day.

Already looking forward to inviting myself to the hot side with you all this fall/winter !!!!!

How is the cold side Bill ? I'm thinking about next Saturday I have not been to Anna in a long time.

Hutch - You'll have to get Toxic to brief you. I have only been on the cold side twice this entire year and did just OK. Toxic on the other hand has his citation fish and is now doing TXs so he know where they are. If you want to fish the hot side let me know and I'll leave a pass out for you.

Ken S - Glad to see that Uncle Billy invited you down. Just make sure that he comes also. He has been inviting too many people and then he never shows up. LOL

10-4. Already searching for my cold weather gear.....................

Ken - You'll have to check with Uncle Billy but I think he plans a trip early this year so nobody needs real cold weather gear. That's for when he schedules the late December / early January trips. LOL

I do too show up, Bruce F. dragged me:) And Ken's the only one I've invited.. Geeeezzzzz.

I think we all went last December 4th or so wasn't it? And it was quite chilly to.

So Bill, when are we all going to meet this year if we don't need REAL cold weather gear?

I'll hitch a ride on somebody's boat..

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy - We finish the publication for Fall around the end of September so any time after that. We are going to do a driving vacation for 2-3 weeks up through New England and Canada in late October but you all don't have to wait on me. ANY time you want to schedule it. The size of the group doesn't matter. We should have one with a winter cook out though but probably in December or January.

Last year was December 3. I remember it well as it was the 4-0 for me that day! :D Great way to spend the day in my view (fishing with some decent fellows). Wife told me I should do what I want and she backed it up. Had to bail on the food as she had a heck of a feast waiting for me back at the homestead.

Looking forward to this year's gathering(s). Also working on a deal that I can't get into right now lest I jinx it, but I'll be sure to let folks know if it all works out.

Latest posts

Back