Time to Make reservations for Kentucky Lake

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]www.moorsresort.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
May 19-20 At the Moors Resort....

You need to call asap... rooms will only be available for a short time....

Call 1-270-362-8361 ask for Kelli Say you are with the Nitro Owners Group....

Here's the info from the previous post....

Okay, I have asked for the Moors to hold 12 Lodge rooms and 4 cabins for us for a couple of weeks till we can get organized. The usual deposit is one night , the Lodge rooms are $72 plus tax a night. Cabins are $79 for one bedroom cabins and 99-105 for two bedroom cabins... three bedrooms are 189-193 all plus tax. Twio bedroom cabins are the best deal.

www.moorsresort.com

[email protected]

post below if you are going and e-mail me if/when you make a reservation... [email protected]

www.moorsresort.com

I'll be there with my 21 yr old daughter and her boyfriend....;)

It sure doesn't look like there is much interest in this? Is anyone planning or even thinking about going? I would like to go to meet some of the people on this site and have a god time.

I don't have the money or health to waste if nobody is going. I'm fairly certain Bruch F. and I are going to go but I'd like to see a "show of hands" as to who else is going.

Come on people, please speak up. I'm sure Greg would like to know too.

Uncle Billy

Billy I'll be there with my daughter (21) for a last trip with Dad before she becomes a "Mrs."... She has fished a few tournaments with me so she is "hard core" unless it's raining...LOL

Bill, my best friend (Mark) and I are planning on going if there is not a conflict with our main tournament circuit. I won't know for a couple of weeks though. We go on a trip each year and last year was Florida for the classic. I will be signing up as soon as we know more.

Randy!

Greg, Bill, hang in there buddy Its still a little early. Now that it is past the new year and once cabin fever sets in, there will be alot more interest in this rally. For me , same as the last time. I will be camping across the lake from the Moors at the Land between the Lakes. You all are welcome by my camp fire anytime. I will see you there.

The "push" to get folks to sign up is because the rooms are going fast... There were less than a dozen rooms in the lodge left last week. Wait three weeks and there may not be any rooms...

The rooms were "held" for us until December 22, 2006... They are no longer "held" and are available to anyone on a first come first served basis....

Greg - I gotta see what I can do, that week is the kids awards at school. I'm gonna talk to Beka and the kids, use the "I have to fight to keep my Title" bit, i'll let ya know.

Trep

Trep, with your track record of landing fish, I would suggest you retire on top.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buzz

Now Buzzz.... You know the rules here... if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all....

So, as far as Trepper's skill as a fishermen well let me just say; _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________:D!!!!

P>S> I hope you can get there... :wub:

I'm suprised he hasn't posted "the picture" yet...:wacko::wacko::wacko::D:D:D

Steve

I plan on going but I can't reserve the room at this time. I have a big project at work going on and I need to see how it progresses and make sure no big deadline gets slammed on that week.

May get there got a mayor's race to run at that time...I will try.....JR

JR,

You running for Mayor or running someone's campaign....

I won't know my schedule until mid-january, but if it's free then I will be attending.

Greg,I am helping to Run the show again this year....Spent all last year on my best friends campaign for Prosecutor,Got that done, now got one for the Mayor and My friend the Judge.....Really sucks knowing everyone..Being a former Golf course Superintendent helped that nightmare....

I hope to come down there for a visit.I would like to meet some people plus I have a friend that lives there by the Moor's.

I am going to try and sell the boat this year..I won't be hauling It down..I only got It out 2 times last year.....06..Like New and for sale..But I won't take a big cut..I will keep It and use It when I want one...It's only got about 25 hours on It and 10 was break In....Greg good buy for you....:D

JR

Greg - If you are there and I make it down, we'll make a side bet on big fish!!

Steve - Come on Roomie, don'tcha have my back!!! LOL

I'm thinking hard about it Trep. The new roof I'm putting on the house has me pretty tight right now.

My brother in law is going to see if he can swing the trip,if he can to split costs,I'll probably show up. Just won't know untill the last minute.

Hopefully I'll make it.

Steve

Greg - Man that weekend is a problem for me, Sunday the 20th is the last day of Sunday School, I can't let my kids down and miss it. The weekend before is Mother's day, so I know that is out.

I'm trying man, but that weekend won't work for me.

Trep

Greg I have finally found out my schedule and there is no "major" conflict so my buddy and I will be there. I have a room for thursday, friday and saturday nights.

I would like to offer a special shirt for everyone. My mother in law does embroidery and will do t-shirts commemorating our outing for ten bucks. Not looking to make a profit just have some fun. If people want to give their sizes I can have them made and bring them with me to give out. If they want to give me their main two boat colors I will try to get close so that they match a little bit! Or just a favorite color!

Can't wait to meet everyone in person.

Randy

Randy,

That's great... let's try to "organize" the T-shirt thing in late Feb-early March when people are "for sure"...

I just talked to Kelli at the Moors .

In regards to deposits. The first nite deposit is required at the time you make your reservation . It is none refundable but can be applied towards someone else in the group's bill. OR you can get it in a gift certificate good for up to one year .

Mark :)

There were still rooms left for us, blocked out. Sign up early and let's have some fun!

Greg, I will get a post out in February for those that are going. I'm thinking t-shirts with NTOWS, Kentucky Lake, Moors Resort, and the Date. Each could be closely color coordinated to match everyone's rig and have the name and type of rig on it also, like mr TV-18!

Just something to remember the event by!

Randy

I am planning on going but haven't reserved a room yet. I am waiting to hear if our big system upgrade which I am leading is moved to May. If so, I will need to know the implementation date so I can't committ. I really want to go but not sure I will be able to. If so, I definitely want a tshirt!:p

I'm thinking of reserving a two bedroom cottage just incase we have a last minute guest.

If not the money differance isn't that much. So you can keep that in mind Teri. Just don't say anything to Mac ! I don't want to get on his bad side......... He's so possessive !

Mark :rolleyes:

Appreciate that Mark. I will probably try to con my neighbor or my friend who came last time to go with me if I go. I REALLY want to go so I am guessing I will some how find a way to get there. I will hopefully score a room or cabin. Have to be able to have a moment alone on the can if I need it. HA! Although Bob G and Steve R walked in last time while I was having a moment with the door wide open. :p

Teri, That sounds like a Kodak moment ................

Can't commit at the moment either, but we only live about 80 miles from Moors, so maybe the wife and I can show up with the boat on that Saturday.